Perforated clay bricks are available in the Western Cape only. Clay bricks suitable for use, plastered or unplastered, for general building work where durability rather than aesthetics is the key selection criteria: below damp-proof course or under damp conditions or below ground level
- Colour: Rusty Red
- Size: 222mm long x 106mm wide x 73mm high.
- Ratios: length to width of 2:1 length to height of 3:1
- Type: Non-Facing Extra
- Compressive strength: 45mpa
- No of bricks per square metre: 52
- Available in Perforated or Solid in the Western Cape
Please note that due to the atmospheric interference in the firing process of clay bricks, the colour of the plaster bricks may vary from time to time.